Cellular membranes become damaged in every acute & chronic illness, environmental toxic exposure, and with aging. I credit membrane lipid replacement with helping me recover energy that I didn’t know was missing.
Cellular membrane lipids (fats in the cell membrane) are essential to life and vital to cellular health.
- They provide the barrier for our cells by separating the inside of the cell from the
- outside environment
- They assist chemical and enzymatic reactions
- They are part of receptor signaling and cellular recognition
- They store energy
Supplemental MLR has been shown to restore cellular functions:
- restore cellular and mitochondrial function (think energy)
- Reduce symptoms such as fatigue, pain, vision issues, sleep disturbances, gastrointestinal
- issues, chemical sensitivities
- Increases absorption and transport of nutrients
- Restore age-associated loss of function
- Improve cardiovascular blood markers
- Remove toxic chemicals and other substances
- Be safe, inexpensive, effective, and convenient
Supplementation can supply enough membrane lipids to repair damaged lipids and return cellular membranes to normal function. They are quickly and efficiently absorbed. After a large meal, over 90% of glycerophospholipids are absorbed and transported into the blood within 6 hours.
The dose is 2-6 grams per day and higher doses (6g) if dealing with toxic chemicals, like the chemical exposure experienced by Gulf War Veterans. MLR is safe over long periods of time in high amounts without toxic or adverse side effects.
We carry BioPC Pro by Orthomolecular which provides approximately 6g per serving of glycerophospholipids. I credit this product with helping me recover energy that I didn’t know was missing!