- Idaho Board of Medicine is the regulating body who implements the state laws pertaining to the practice of naturopathic medicine.
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP) The professional membership association of naturopathic physicians. Great place to learn more about education and licensing of NDs. Also has a national directory of naturopathic physicians around the country.
- Idaho Chapter of the American Association of Naturopathic Our state-wide association for Idaho naturopathic physicians who graduated from accredited naturopathic medical colleges and universities.
- Institute for Natural Medicine is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to transform healthcare in America by increasing both public awareness of naturopathic medicine and access to naturopathic doctors for patients
- Mercola.com Sign up for a free weekly health newsletter. Dr. Mercola is on the cutting edge of research and healthy living.
- The World’s Healthiest Foods Great information about whole foods. Has instructional videos on food preparation.
- National Vaccination Information Center A very balanced and informative site for information regarding vaccines.
- NAET – Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique In depth information about this non-invasive way to get rid of allergies and sensitivities.
- Environmental Working Group Learn how chemicals are affecting your health. Their Skin Deep Guide to Cosmetics lets you look up ingredients in your personal care products to see their toxicity status. Also information on cleaning supplies, water filters, sunscreens, food additives and so much more.