- Mask policy – face masks are now required again in the clinic. We serve a vulnerable population and appreciate your compliance. Exemptions are children under the age of two (2) and persons with medical conditions or disability that prevent them from wearing a face covering.
- If you are diagnosed with covid or experience symptoms within two weeks after visiting our clinic, please notify us.
- If you are experiencing the COVID-like symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you have traveled in the last few weeks to an impacted area, we ask that you call and change to phone or video appointment.
PHONE & VIDEO APPOINTMENTS:
To schedule a video appointment all you have to do is call the clinic and arrange a time. An email with a link will be sent to you. At your appointment-time you just click the link. If you are not already signed up with the free version of Zoom, a prompt will help you do it quickly. Phone and video appointments are charged the same as in-person appointments.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE VIRUS IN Idaho https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/
Naturopathic medicine has powerful tools to promote health and immune resiliency, always based on each patient’s individual needs. Here is a brief article summarizing Immunologist Heather Zwickey, PhD’s recommendations from Natural Medicine Journal, Feb 19, 2020
The Boise Natural Health Clinic Web Page has health related articles that provide some natural therapy recommendations that may be helpful to you. Under the miscellaneous section there are articles on prevention and treatment of colds/flus/fevers/coughs and more. https://boisenaturalhealth.com/articles/.
Access Patient Portal
Who We Are
Services We Offer
- Naturopathic Medicine and primary care for adults and children
- Laboratory Testing – standard and innovative
- Complete physical exams for women, men, well babies, school
- Individualized nutritional, herbal and homeopathic medicines
- Options for healthy weight loss
- IV and injectable nutrients
- Ozone, prolozone and trigger point therapies
We do not bill insurance and payment is due at the time of service. Some insurance does cover our services so
we provide “insurance-ready” paperwork for you to pursue reimbursement. Please check with your insurance
provider prior to your visit to see if our services are covered under your plan. Often Flexible
Spending Accounts or Health Savings Accounts cover some of our services
Medical Conditions We Commonly Treat:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Bladder infections
- Cancer – Naturopathic Integrative Oncology
- Cholesterol issues
- Chronic disease prevention and management
- Chronic fatigue
- Ear infections
- Environmental and chemical allergies and sensitivities
- Food allergy and sensitivity testing and treatment
- Gastrointestinal and digestive issues
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Hormone imbalance, menopause, PMS, irregular menses
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Skin disorders – eczema, acne, hives, psoriasis etc
- Thyroid disorders
- Weight Loss
- Well women exams and paps