Licensed Naturopathic Physician
- Naturopathic Family Practice and Primary Care
- Preventive Wellness and Anti-Aging Health Care
- Nutritional, Herbal and Homeopathic Medicines
- Diet and Lifestyle Counseling
- Laboratory Tests: Standard and Innovative
- Se habla Español
Offering help with:
- Hormone Balancing for Men and Women
- Digestive Disorders
- Cardiovascular and Lipid Optimization
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Fatigue
- Pediatric Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Annual Sports Physicals and other Preventive Exams
- Post Concussion Syndrome
Dr. Nicole is a highly skilled primary and adjunctive care provider who integrates standard medical diagnostics with a broad range of natural therapies.
Dr. Nicole embraces the philosophy of addressing the cause of a patient’s illness, rather than merely treating or suppressing symptoms. To do this, she devotes the time necessary to understand each individual patient and their health goals.
After completing her pre-med requirements at Boston College, Dr. Nicole earned her doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University. During her studies, she traveled the country interning with the some of the most skilled and highly regarded naturopathic doctors in the US. She is licensed in Washington State and has practiced family medicine for over 16 years in Seattle.
Dr. Nicole has served on the board of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP) and was a longstanding member of the continuing education committee. When not at work you can ﬁnd her hiking with her family and dogs. For more information about Dr. Nicole click here.