Licensed Naturopathic Physician
- Naturopathic Family Practice and Primary Care
- Preventive Wellness and Anti-Aging Health Care
- Nutritional, Herbal and Homeopathic Medicines
- Diet and Lifestyle Counseling
- Laboratory Tests: Standard and Innovative
- Se habla Español
Offering help with:
- Hormone Balancing for Men and Women
- Digestive Disorders
- Cardiovascular and Lipid Optimization
- Adrenal, Thyroid, and Fatigue
- Pediatric Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Annual Sports Physicals and other Preventive Exams
Dr. Nicole is a highly-skilled primary and adjunctive care provider who integrates standard medical diagnostics with a broad range of natural therapies.
Dr. Nicole embraces the philosophy of addressing the cause of a patient’s illness, rather than merely treating or suppressing symptoms. To do this, she devotes the time necessary to understanding each individual patient and their health goals.
After completing her pre-med requirements at Boston College, Dr. Nicole earned her doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University. During her studies, she traveled the country interning with some of the most skilled and highly regarded naturopathic doctors in the US. She is licensed in Washington State and practiced family medicine for over 16 years in Seattle before moving to Boise in 2019.
Dr. Nicole has served on the boards of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians (WANP) and the Idaho Chapter of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (IDAANP). When not at work you can ﬁnd her hiking with her family and dogs. For more information about Dr. Nicole click here.