by Emily Richmond, ABT
Here’s a great recipe for Gluten-Free Tortillas. These can be used as pancakes, crepes, wraps, or even sandwich bread. These are great to make in big bunches and store in the freezer.
This recipe makes 6
- 6 eggs (one egg per tortilla)
- 1 cup of gluten-free all-purpose flour
- Namaste Perfect Flour Blend or Pamela’s Artisan Flour Blend (but not Bobs Red Mill for this recipe)
- Or make your own GF flour:
¾ brown rice flour
3 tablespoon arrow root powder
¼ cup tapioca
- 1 and 1/4 cup dairy free milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil (in the batter or melted coconut oil if you like that flavor)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Oil the pan well. No more than medium heat. Pour the batter in the middle of the pan and then work your way out towards the edges. Most of the cooking is done on the first side then completed more quickly on the second.