NAET Flu Prevention Treatments
Dates: October 8th through January 15th
Location: Boise Natural Health Clinic 4219 W. Emerald St. Boise ID, 87306
Register: Call P: (208) 338-0405 to schedule your appointment to receive this discounted non-invasive NAET flu prevention treatment.
Provider: Emily Yuen, ABT Dipl NCCAOM, Certified NAET Practitioner
Sign the Intake Form and Waiver: Please complete this form and bring it with you.
Help prevent the flu this year using non-invasive, effective NAET and learn additional naturopathic and herbal prevention methods to prevent colds and flu this season. Over the last several years we have had huge success with this method! Read the survey results from previous year’s participants.
What You Will Receive:
- A reduced-cost NAET treatment for this year’s flu and a booster treatment.
- Handouts on how to protect you and your family from colds and flu by strengthening the immune system with naturopathic medicine.
- Learn how to treat yourself, even after exposure, with natural methods and home NAET treatments.
- Receive handouts on what to stock in your herbal cupboard for flu and cold season.
- These HANDOUTS will be available during your appointment and some can also be downloaded here for your reference. Staying Well During Cold and Flu Season, Preventing and Treating Colds and Flu, and Warming Socks Treatment.
What to Anticipate:
- A follow up booster treatment is recommended to make sure you have cleared the first treatment and to strengthen the treatment. Please schedule your booster appointment for no later than 2 weeks following your first visit for best results. This appointment is included in the cost.
- Plan to massage your NAET gate points once every 2 hours after your appointments for the following 25 hours. See the diagram on where your NAET gate points are located. You can purchase an acustim at our office for $16 or do it by hand.
- Plan on taking it easy for at least 6 hours, after your treatment, including not engaging in rigorous physical activity, chiropractic adjustments, or hot showers.
- Read and sign the waiver to understand more.
- PLEASE WATCH this video prior to your appointment if you haven’t received NAET treatments before.
- If you are experiencing an acute sickness the day of or the day before your appointment please call and cancel with as much notice as possible. Reschedule once you are out of the acute stage of illness (24 hours after fevers have stopped).
- NAET, is not just for Flu prevention. Learn more about this non-invasive technique for identifying and treating food, chemical and environmental allergies and sensitivities.
Did you participate last year? Please fill out the survey: