Rainbow Bean Salad
- 2 cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced and then cut in half
- 2 carrots, sliced diagonally
- ½ red pepper, finely diced
- ½ yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced diagonally into thirds
- 3 Tbsps chopped parsley
- ½ tsp. dill weed
- Sauté onions until soft.
- Add the carrots and sauté lightly to soften slightly.
- Cool slightly.
- Blanch the sugar snap peas in boiling water for 1 minute, the cool immediately in ice water.
- Toss all the vegetables with the vinaigrette and the chopped parsley and dill weed.