Dr. Joan Haynes, ND
Licensed Naturopathic Physician
- Naturopathic Family Practice
- Dietary and Lifestyle Counseling
- Laboratory Tests: Standard and Innovative
- Preventive and Antiaging Health Care
- Nutritional, Herbal and Homeopathic Medicines
Offering Help With:
- Menopause, Adrenal, Thyroid Options
- Well Woman Exams and Pap Tests
- Naturopathic Integrative Oncology
- Food Sensitivity Testing and Treatment
- Skin, Digestive and other Chronic Conditions
- Autoimmune Disease
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Joan Haynes has been in practice since 1998. After graduating from the University of Arizona and later from the federally accredited 4-year National College of Naturopathic Medicine, she completed a 1-year Family Practice Residency.
Dr. Haynes provides comprehensive general care for the whole family, treating both recent illnesses and ongoing chronic problems, self-responsibility and prevention. She uses lab testing, nutrition, herbs, homeopathy, supplementation and lifestyle counseling to help people recover their health.
She is a member of the Idaho Chapter of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (IDAANP) as well as the Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OncANP).
When she doesn’t have her nose in a good book she is outside tending her garden.