Dr. Emily Dickerson, ND
Licensed Naturopathic Physician
- Naturopathic Family Practice & Pediatrics
- Diet, Lifestyle, and Optimal Health Counseling
- Athlete Health, Wellness, and Performance Enhancement
- Laboratory Testing
Offering Help With:
- Prevention and Management of Chronic Conditions
- Athlete Nutrition, Performance, and Recovery
- Adult, Adolescent, and Pediatric Wellness Exams
- Preconception Health and Planning
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Food Allergy/Sensitivity Testing and Treatment
- Skin, Gastrointestinal, and Respiratory Conditions
- Chronic Pain and Inflammatory Syndromes
Dr. Emily Dickerson is a Naturopathic Physician and graduate of Bastyr University School of Naturopathic Medicine, a federally accredited 4-year naturopathic medical school in Seattle, WA. She is passionate about naturopathic medicine in a primary care setting and she enjoys providing care for the whole family.
Dr. Dickerson’s approach to healthcare includes treating the whole person, by treating the root cause of illness and by providing patient centered, individualized care. She utilizes lab testing, nutrition, herbal medicine, supplements, physical medicine, and lifestyle counseling to optimize health and decrease risk factors for disease. She values education as an essential component of empowering her patients to live their healthiest and happiest lives possible.
In addition to seeing patients in person, Dr. Dickerson also offers telemedicine to all of our patients at Boise Natural Health. This means that she is available to work with patients via phone, Skype, and email. This is a great option for our patients that are unable to make it into the office, that live far away, or that travel often. Dr. Dickerson views telemedicine as a wonderful new opportunity and looks forward to offering this service to her patients.
Telemedicine Electronic Communication Policies
Regarding phone/email/Skype appointments, please refer to our Telemedicine Policies handout, available both in the office and online.
Dr. Dickerson is a member of Idaho Chapter of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (IDAANP) and the American Association of Naturopathic
Physicians (AANP). Her free time is spent whitewater kayaking, skiing, and being active in Idaho’s great outdoors.