By Emily Richmond, ABT
In Fall of 2016, I attended another NAET Symposium in Costa Mesa, California. It was so wonderful connecting with international NAET providers and to by inspired by every person presenting and attending. It is amazing to see before and after lab work and photos of case studies and to be inspired to think of new ways to apply NAET. The beautiful thing about this modality is that the provider’s ingenuity is the only real limit of its application. I am so humbled to be part of something that is changing so many patients’ lives. I am truly excited to add to my tool belt and help you receive the benefits.
Presentations and Topics Covered
- Down syndrome
- Heart failure
- Lyme disease
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Assisting with labor and delivery
- Epigenetics and NAET
- Weight loss and other gastrointestinal issues
- Amazing case studies
- Updates on the current Global Autism Study. If you would like to donate to the Global Autism study you can make a donation here.
- Headaches including migraines
- Neck and backaches
- Increasing sports performance from range of motion and other pain issues
- Ear, nose, and throat conditions (including acute and chronic earaches and infections)
- Ear pain from pressure in airplanes
- Barometric pressure changes
- Home balancing procedures for patients to do for themselves
Dr. Devi Nambudripad, the founder of NAET, also celebrated her retirement with a party after devoting the last 33 years of her life to NAET advancements.
Dr. Devi debuted her new book on treating emotions called Resetting Your Emotions. This book explains how hidden emotions can lead to complicated health disorders. The book shares self-evaluating and self-balancing procedures.
Dr. Devi’s book Living Pain Free is available for purchase to help you with home acupressure treatments for many of the conditions listed about as well as many more.
Did any of these conditions relate to you? Call to find out if NAET can help.
Call 208-338-0405 to schedule a visit or a 10-minute free consult to see what new ways NAET can improve your life whether you are a new patient or a returning one.