Results are from the October 2014 to June 2015 Flu Season
- 68 people received treatments
- 40 people filled out the survey to date
- 39 out of 42 people didn’t get influenza = 92.8% success rate.
- 3 people reported having flu-like symptoms but the Influenza virus was not confirmed by a medical professional.
- 2 of those who reported illness resided in the same household.
- 1 person reported that there was an extraneous circumstance such as an underlining autoimmune condition and/or viral infection.
- The majority of respondents felt that it was likely they had been exposed to influenza but weren’t certain.
- 1 of the 42 participants received a conventional flu shot and reported no negative reaction.
- All of the respondents said they would recommend this event to others and that they all benefited from the adjunct naturopathic and herbal recommendations, as well as the NAET home treatment techniques for preventing and treating colds and flu.
- The approximate age range of patients was 2-years-old to 67 years old.
- Note: one family was exposed to an extended family member that had to be hospitalized for influenza. They all treated each other with NAET home self-treatment with that family member’s germs and none of them got ill.
- Many people noted this was their healthiest winter in decades and they didn’t get sick at all.
- Note: 2014 was the year that the CDC said their vaccine was 18% effective. The vials that we order have 1 additional influenza virus from a person who got sick in Washington in October of 2014 (the beginning of the flu season).
Read the results from 2013 Flu Prevention Treatment.