By Emily Richmond, ABT
- CranioSacral Therapy – now offered at Boise Natural Health.
- Find out if you have food intolerances. Here are some ideas on how we can help with that including NAET, food sensitivity panels, and the elimination reintroduction diet.
- Hydrate – drink approximately half your bodyweight in ounces daily. If you weigh 150 lbs. you need 75 ounces of water daily, which is about 2 and 1/3 quart jars.
- Magnesium – we carry a vitamin & mineral supplement called Magnelevures. Take one packet in water as you feel a headache coming on. If it is a migraine try eating some animal protein and decrease your sensory overload. Turn off the lights, reduce noise, and stop looking at phone and computer screens.
- Massage an acupuncture point CO4 – it is located in the web of the hand, between the thumb and the pointer finger, it may be tender. Massage for a 1 minute. See Acupuncture.com for a picture.
- Decrease stress – try Yoga Nidra – listen now to a guided meditation & relaxation training.
- Keep your blood sugar regulated. Eat small meals frequently with a healthy fat, fiber and protein with each meal. Spirulina tablets or powder as well as goji berries are very helpful to regulate blood sugar.
CranioSacral uses gentle techniques to normalize the craniosacral system and allow the body to self-correct. By unravelling pain and dysfunction at the source, we can naturally help eliminate stress, strengthen resistance to disease, and enhance health in every dimension.
Using a light touch, generally no more than the weight of a nickel, the therapist monitors the rhythm of the fluids that circulates throughout the central nervous system of the patient. Delicate hands-on techniques are then used to release tension. The result of a session is a central nervous system that is more free of restrictions and a body that is better able to return to its greatest levels of health and performance.
CranioSacral Therapy Benefits
CranioSacral Therapy strengthens the body’s ability to take better care of itself. It helps alleviate a range of illness, pain and dysfunction, including but not limited to:
- Chronic Neck, Back and Joint Pain
- Headache and Migraines
- Stress and Tension-related Problems
- Emotional Difficulties
- Ringing in the Ears
- Acid Reflux
- Trouble Swallowing
Call and schedule a 90 minute appointment with Emily Richmond today.